BricsCAD Ultimate 2022 Overview:
BricsCAD Ultimate 2022 is a comprehensive CAD software that combines the features and functionalities of BricsCAD Lite, Pro, BIM, and Mechanical in one package. It is a single, DWG-native platform that supports 2D drafting, 3D modeling, BIM, and mechanical design for various disciplines and industries. It offers full compatibility with other CAD applications, a flexible licensing model, and a competitive price.
BricsCAD Ultimate 2022 features:
– It enables a seamless workflow from concept to creation, without switching between different software or file formats.
– It allows users to import and export 3D geometry and PMI data from all major CAD applications with Communicator for BricsCAD. This add-on module works with BricsCAD Pro, BIM, Mechanical, and Ultimate.
– It offers a lifetime perpetual license or an annual subscription option, with up to 60% savings compared to buying the products separately.
– It includes premium support for professional users with BricsCAD Maintenance, which ensures access to the latest version, priority support, cloud storage, and more.
– Greater stability: BricsCAD V22 has improved its performance and stability by fixing many bugs and enhancing the user interface.
– Enhanced AutoCAD compatibility: It has increased its compatibility with AutoCAD by supporting more commands, system variables, menus, macros, scripts, and support files. It also supports the 2018 DWG technology and the NET and ARX APIs.
– Performance improvements: Optimized its data integrity and loading speed by using a unique dwg-caching and demand loading technology. It can open and save .dwg files 5x faster than earlier versions.
– Data integrity and optimization: Added new tools for checking and repairing drawing errors, such as AUDIT, RECOVER, RECOVERALL, PURGE, OVERKILL, and -PURGE.
– Openness and extensibility: It has improved its openness and extensibility by supporting more file formats for import and export, such as IFC, RVT, RFA, STEP, IGES, STL, PDF, DWF, SVG, and more. It also supports the Communicator for BricsCAD add-on module that allows users to import and export 3D geometry and PMI data from all major CAD applications.
– Point cloud processing capabilities: Enhanced its point cloud processing capabilities by supporting more formats for import and export, such as E57, LAS/LAZ, PTS, PLY, XYZ, and ASC/CSV. It also provides new tools for point cloud visualization, editing, segmentation, classification, and conversion.
Minimum system requirements BricsCAD Ultimate 2022:
– A 64-bit operating system only, 32-bit operating system is not supported.
– Windows 10, 11 (x64), Ubuntu V18.04 and higher versions, openSUSE builds, later than April 2018, Fedora builds, later than April 2018, macOS 10.15 or higher.
– Minimum 8 GB RAM, higher RAM is strongly recommended for working with large data sets.
– Minimum 2 GB disk space for BricsCAD Ultimate, installed.
– Full HD (1920 x 1080) True Color display and a graphics card with 1 GB VRAM.
You would also like BricsCAD Ultimate 2023.
Software purchase guide, Installation assistant, Software related documentation & files download, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.