BricsCAD Ultimate 2023 overview:
BricsCAD Ultimate 2023 is software that helps you to design and make things in 2D and 3D. Plan and build buildings and machines. Its features and tools make your work easier and faster. It works with many other software and file formats. It is cheaper and more flexible than other similar software.
BricsCAD Ultimate 2023 Features:
– Dynamic Block Converter: It allows you to convert Dynamic Blocks from AutoCAD to BricsCAD Parametric Blocks easily.
– Parametric Blocky for 2D Geometry: You to create parametric blocks from 2D geometry with a simple drag-and-drop.
– Purge Dialog: This feature allows you to remove unused or redundant objects, layers, line types, and more from your drawing with a user-friendly interface.
– Drawing Recovery Manager: You to recover a drawing quickly in the event of an unforeseen issue.
– Express Tools: It can provide a collection of productivity tools for 2D drafting and editing.
– Command Assist Ribbon Panel: It Provides a context-sensitive panel that displays relevant commands and options based on your current selection or operation.
– Other Enhanced Features: These include improved user interface, performance, compatibility, data integrity, openness, extensibility, and point cloud processing capabilities.
Minimum system requirements BricsCAD Ultimate 2023:
– A 64-bit operating system only, 32-bit operating system is not supported.
– Windows 8.1, 10, 11 (x64), Ubuntu V18.04 and higher versions, openSUSE builds, later than April 2018, Fedora builds, later than April 2018, macOS 10.15 or higher.
– CPU: Intel Core i5, AMD Ryzen 5.
– System Memory: 8 GB.
– Disk Space: 2 GB for BricsCAD Ultimate, installed.
– Full HD (1920 x 1080) True Color display and a graphics card with 1 GB VRAM.
You would also like BricsCAD Ultimate 2022.
Software purchase guide, Installation assistant, Software related documentation & files download, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.