CorelCAD 2016 Industry-standard software tools and features
CorelCAD 2016 software that transforms 2D designs into 3D reality. CorelCAD 2016 customize 2D drafting tools and superior 3D design tools within an interactive workspace to gain your CAD goals in any type of industry. Increase your workflow productivity. DWG file format support for flexible collaboration on CAD files with any resources. Work in a familiar environment with the 3D print-ready features, ribbon UI and STL file output. Optimized for Windows, Mac OS, and Android tablets, CorelCAD 2016 delivers impressive speed, performance, and customization on the platform of your choice.
CorelCAD 2016 design and annotate on the go for Mobile, the latest Android tablet version of CAD software that complements the existing PC and Mac platforms. Having the benefit of a full set of 2D drawing, editing, and 3D viewing tools, unique annotation specialty, and connectivity to cloud storage services like Dropbox and Google Drive. It’s instantly accessible in an intuitive mobile app user experience for speed, performance, and customization CAD project on the versatile Android tablets.
– Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
– Intel Pentium 4 (2 GHz or faster)2 GB RAM (4 GB or higher recommended)
– 500 MB hard disk space
– High Color (16-bit) graphics card (3D graphics accelerator card recommended)
– 1024 x 768 screen resolution (1280 x 800 recommended)
– Mouse or tablet
– DVD-ROM drive for installation from DVD