Print2CAD 2022 AI Overview:
Print2CAD 2022 AI is a software program that helps you convert PDF files into DWG or DXF files, which can then be imported into any CAD system where they can be edited. Print2CAD 2022 AI is an autonomous and CAD system-independent program that supports various types of PDF files, such as vector, raster, and hybrid PDFs.
Print2CAD 2022 AI Features:
– use artificial intelligence to make the conversion of PDF raster images to CAD vector graphics more accurate and faster.
– recognize text in PDF files that are not native or searchable, and convert them to editable text in CAD files.
– optimize the contours and shapes of raster images when converting them to vector graphics, and reduce the number of nodes and segments.
– It calibrates the coordinates of the PDF drawings with reference points and aligns them with the CAD system.
– Just detect and correct texts and images that are tilted or skewed in the PDF files. Make them straight and aligned in the CAD files.
– You can extract raster images that are embedded in the PDF files. Save them as separate files or insert them into the CAD files.
– create circles and arcs from curves that are made of many small segments, and simplify the geometry of the vector graphics.
– recognize and assign layers, line types, colors, hatches, and fonts from the PDF files to the CAD files.
Minimum system requirements Print2CAD 2022 AI:
– A 64-bit Windows operating system (Windows 10/11)
– A 2.5–2.9 GHz processor or faster (3+ GHz recommended)
– 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
– 7 GB of free disk space for installation
– A display resolution of 1920 x 1080 with True Color
– A DirectX 11-compliant video card with 1 GB of memory (4 GB recommended)
You would also like Print2CAD 2023 AI.
Software purchase guide, Installation assistant, Software related documentation & files download, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.