Rhino 5 can render, create, edit, analyze, document, animate, and translate NURBS* solids, point clouds, and curves, surfaces, and polygon meshes. It is limitless on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
– It is free-form Rhino 5, 3-D modeling tools equivalent only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Any Model any shape what you imagine.
– All design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry all accuracy needed.
– Compatibility with any other CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, design, drafting, and illustration software.
– Rhino 5 read and repair meshes IGES files.
– Accessible is easy to learn and use that anyone can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
– Work fast even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
– Very valuable for the development platform of hundreds of specializing modeling products. (Windows only)
– Affordable for ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
New in Rhino 5
The Rhino 5 development process overrides the goal to remove as many of your workflow bottlenecks as possible. Rhino’s development process is faster and able to handle much larger models and project teams, and able to making thousands of large and small improvements.
Our Training & Services Includes:
Software purchase guide, Installation assistant, Product application training video, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.