Autodesk Inventor Professional 2020 software provides professional-grade 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools. Work efficiently with a powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
Share timely feedback with built-in collaboration tools
- Work with anyone, anywhere no matter what CAD software they use.
- Use cloud-based design reviews to collect feedback from key stakeholders wherever they are.
- Follow the entire product development lifecycle with one data model.
Inventor AnyCAD for Revit
Maintain associative links between Revit and Inventor data with AnyCAD for seamless interoperability, Autodesk Inventor Professional 2020.
Speed up drawing creation with updates to sheet formats and iLogic.
Frame Generator enhancements
Create and document structural members faster with improvements to the user interface and editing tools.
Part modeling improvements
Save time with part level enhancements for sheet metal, multi-body parts, and 3D annotations, AutoDesk Inventor Professional 2020.
Assembly modeling improvements
See enhancements with assemblies for tube and pipe, assembly structure, and file naming.
Drawing creation improvements
Streamline your workflows with drawing-level enhancements and new commands.
Declutter your workspace with new options in the property panel and experience the new dark theme.
See the performance improvements in parts, assemblies, and frame design.
- Parametric modeling – Focus on design as you create and edit your 3D models with an intuitive user interface.
- Assembly modeling – See how your design will go together and perform at the assembly level.
- Drawing creation – Quickly create clear, accurate, detailed drawings for manufacturing.
Collaboration and design automation
- Shared view collaboration – Collaborate on your models or designs online. Anyone can review and comment on shared views in the Autodesk viewer.
- Work with non-native data – Maintain an associative link to non-native CAD data.
- Design configurations – Enable rapid configurations powered by iLogic.
- Model-based definition – Include manufacturing information in your 3D model for downstream applications.
- Content center – Choose your standard components from a comprehensive customizable library. AutoDesk Inventor Professional 2020.
- Printed circuit board interoperability – Integrate your electronics and mechanical designs into a single, complete definition of your product.
- Data management – Robust search function makes it easy to find files and quickly copy design files. Connects to Vault (included in Product Design & Manufacturing Collection).
Simulation and visualization
- Dynamic simulation – Apply forces to evaluate the motion, speed, and acceleration of your design.
- Stress analysis – Run quick checks on parts or perform an in-depth analysis of the entire product at any stage.
- Exploded views and animations – Use exploded views and animations of complex assemblies in product documentation, manuals, and assembly instructions. Autodesk Inventor Professional 2020.
Software purchase guide, Installation assistant, Software related documentation & files download, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.
There are no reviews yet.