Siemens PLM NX 2306 Overview:
Siemens PLM NX 2306 is the latest release of NX, a comprehensive software for part manufacturing. It includes new features and enhancements for NX CAM, NX Additive Manufacturing, Part Manufacturing Data Management, NX Assembly Line Planner, NX Line Designer, and Fixture Planner.
Siemens PLM NX 2306 Features:
– Cloud Connect Tool Manager: It is the graphics-based interface that allows users to manage tools and components for efficient tool data maintenance in NX CAM. Users can also import tools from vendor databases using web technology.
– Position Part & Fixtures in Machine Context: Enables users to quickly and accurately position CAM setup on the machine with improved usability and visibility.
– Automatic Turning Tool Holder Collision Shape Creation: This feature provides increased process safety for holder collision checks by creating 2D holder shape geometry automatically during tool path verification.
– Dovetail Mill Tool: The tool creation using industry naming terminology, allowing users to easily specify basic Dovetail tool parameters.
– On-Machine Probing: a feature that allows users to measure and verify part quality on the machine using probes.
Minimum system requirements Siemens NX 2306:
– Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
– Graphics Card: OpenGL 3.3-capable graphics card with 1GB VRAM
– RAM: 8GB
– Hard Disk Space: 20GB
– Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit) or later
You would also like Enscape 3D 3.5 for Sketchup.
Software purchase guide, Installation assistant, Software related documentation & files download, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.