Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection 2023 Overview:
Autodesk Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Collection 2023 is a set of software tools that helps you design, engineer, and construct buildings and infrastructure projects.
Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Collection 2023 Features:
– Design Advice: This feature helps you make better design decisions by giving you suggestions and feedback based on your design goals and constraints.
– Signal Integrity: This extension is powered by Ansys, an authority in simulation, and lets you visualize and optimize the signal integrity of your electronic circuits.
– Hole Table: This feature allows you to easily document your hole specifications with a table that automatically updates as you edit your design.
– Flex tokens: This is a new way of accessing the extensions and services in Fusion 360, such as Generative Design, Machining Extension, and Nesting and fabrication. You can use Flex tokens to activate the extensions and services on demand, without having to buy a subscription.
– Send to Fusion: This feature allows you to send your Inventor part files directly to Fusion 360 without the need to install or set up a Desktop Connector.
– Cloud Rendering: This feature allows you to render high-quality images and animations of your designs in the cloud, without using your local resources.
– BIM 360 Integration: This feature allows you to connect your Revit models with BIM 360, a cloud-based platform for project delivery and construction management.
– Civil 3D Collaboration: This feature allows you to collaborate with other civil engineers on the same Civil 3D project using BIM 360 Design.
Minimum system requirements for Autodesk Architecture, Engineering and Construction Collection 2023:
– Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit) Version 1809 or newer, macOS 13 Ventura (Version 2.0.15289 or newer), macOS 12 Monterey, or macOS 11 Big Sur
– Processor: x86-based 64-bit processor (for example, Intel Core I, AMD Ryzen series), 4 cores, 1.7 GHz or greater; 32-bit not supported
– Memory: 4 GB of RAM (integrated graphics recommend 6 GB or more)
– Graphics Card: DirectX11 (Direct3D 10.1 or greater) Dedicated GPU with 1 GB or more of VRAM Integrated graphics with 6 GB or more of RAM
– Disk Space: 8.5 GB of storage
– Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 (1920 x 1080 or greater at 100% scale recommended)
– Pointing Device: HID-compliant mouse or trackpad, optional Wacom tablet, and 3Dconnexion Space Mouse support
You would also like Autodesk Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Collection 2022.
Software purchase guide, Installation assistant, Software related documentation & files download, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.
Keywords: autodesk architecture engineering and construction autocad revit civil works china state structure management corporation value in procurement hot co company 2022 architectural techint road site engineer ssangyong ltd 2023 granada europe llc coastal marine project top companies generic projects building near me galfar hyundai oracle 2020 2021 beijing group contractors millennium engineers limited middle east mep corp probus best biggest list of types bachelor s psk gs new pemb third bureau liberty tecton builders advanced kalthia chartered institution services kcc contracting sustainable fusion 360 quality control buildings sk imco design field gammon mas quantity surveyor samsung 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 buy install perpetual license cost price purchase subscription cheap student software for sale lifetime