Autodesk Vault Pro Server 2022 overview:
Autodesk Vault Pro Server 2022 is a software product that helps you manage your design and documentation files in a secure and centralized location. It allows you to collaborate with other users, track changes and versions, and integrate with various Autodesk applications.
Autodesk Vault Pro Server 2022 features:
– ID Integration: Use your ID to log in to Vault Server and access your data securely and conveniently.
– Viewer: View DWF/DWFx and PDF files in the Vault Client using the new Autodesk Viewer, which supports 2D and 3D viewing, zooming, panning, rotating, measuring, and more.
– Copy Design in Inventor Add-in: Launch the Copy Design application from the Vault browser or the Show Details pane in Inventor, which allows you to create a copy of your existing assembly and its associated files.
– SSL Configuration Enhancement: Configure the secure connection between the Vault client and the Vault server through the ADMS console, which simplifies the process and reduces errors.
– Export User/Group: Export user/group profile information and see roles and vault access based on user and group assignments.
– Model State Associated Drawings: Open the drawing file that contains the drawing for a specific model state from the Inventor browser or the Vault browser.
– Open/Select File with Advanced Search: Use the Advanced tab in several dialogs for additional search functionality, such as searching by property, category, or file type.
– Thin Client Enhancements: View historical versions and revisions, print files, and add markups in the Thin Client, which is a web-based interface for accessing Vault data.
– Mobile App: You can now access your Vault data on your mobile device using the new Vault mobile app, which allows you to view, download, share, and comment on files.
Minimum system requirements Autodesk Vault Pro Server 2022:
– Server Operating System: Windows Server 2016 or 2019 (Standard or Datacenter) or Windows 10 (Professional or Enterprise, Vault Basic only)
– Database Server: Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2017 or 2019 (Express, Standard or Enterprise)
– CPU: Intel i7 or AMD equivalent Processor, 2 GHz or higher (Minimum) or Intel Xeon E7 or AMD equivalent Processor, 3 GHz
– Memory: 8 GB RAM (Minimum) or 16 GB RAM (Recommended) for Single Site installation; 16 GB RAM (Minimum) or 32 GB RAM (Recommended) for Full Replication installation
– Disk Space: 100 GB disk space (Minimum) or 200 GB disk space (Recommended) for Single Site installation, 300 GB disk space (Minimum) or 500 GB disk space (Recommended) for Full Replication installation
– Other Software: Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and .NET Framework 4.8 or later
You would also like Autodesk Vault Pro Server 2023.
Software purchase guide, Installation assistant, Software related documentation & files download, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.