BricsCAD Ultimate 2021 overview:
BricsCAD Ultimate 2021 is an all-in-one CAD software that combines the features of BricsCAD Lite, Pro, BIM, and Mechanical in one package. It is a DWG-based solution that can handle 2D and 3D design, building information modeling, and mechanical engineering. It also offers compatibility with other major CAD formats and applications through Communicator for BricsCAD.
BricsCAD Ultimate 2021 features:
– BLOCKIFY: BricsCAD Ultimate feature automatically detects and replaces identical 2D and 3D entities with block references, reducing file size and increasing performance. You can also use it to recognize arrays of blocks.
– The Manipulator: The tool allows you to move, rotate, scale, copy, and mirror entities in 2D and 3D with ease and precision. You can also reposition the Manipulator and access more options by right-clicking.
– COPYGUIDED: This feature uses artificial intelligence to align copied entities relative to the geometry in the drawing, using temporary guide curves. You can select the guide curves manually or let BricsCAD choose them for you.
– VIEWBASE: Its features automatically generate associative, isometric, and orthographic views from 3D models, known as drawing views. You can also create section and detail views from these drawing views.
– Communicator for BricsCAD: Alladd -on module enables you to import and export 3D geometry and PMI data from other major CAD applications, such as SOLIDWORKS, Inventor, Catia, NX, Creo, and more.
Minimum system requirements BricsCAD Ultimate 2021:
– Operating System: Windows 8.1, 10, 11 (x64), Ubuntu V18.04 or higher, openSUSE builds (later than April 2018), Fedora builds (later than April 2018), macOS 10.15 or higher
– CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 (2.5 GHz or higher)
– System Memory: 8 GB
– Disk Space: 2 GB for BricsCAD Ultimate, installed
– Display System: Full HD (1920 x 1080) True Color display and a graphics card with 1 GB VRAM
You would also like BricsCAD Ultimate 2023.
Software purchase guide, Installation assistant, Software related documentation & files download, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.